Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Time Management -- Important At Any Age by Malaia Simms

Recently I have been busy beyond belief! I know while you are reading this you are probably thinking isn't everybody busy?

Well yeah! A lot of people are, but that doesn't mean they know how to manage their time to get things done while also having enough time to play. I am a teenager! Shouldn't i have a lot of time to play?

But I'm so active I tend not to, so I had to take on the responsibility of time management at a really young age. So far I haven't been so great at it but recently, as my schedule continued to overflow, I started to focus on my time management skills more. You will be surprised at how much that skill ties into other aspects of your life as well.

Once I began to work on this a bit more, I noticed the doors of freedom and playtime opened up. LOL
I thought it was impossible, but it happened. Time management is a trait of a FEARLESS girl and with this I've become even more FEARLESS than before.

--Malaia Simms #GirlFearless


No comments:

Post a Comment