Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hard Work Really Does Pay Off!

Ladies, I'm so very excited to announce to you all that yours truly has been featured in a book titled:

Everybody Paddles: Guide to Achieving Partnership, Association, Collaboration and Togetherness by Charles A. Archer. 

It was my absolute pleasure and honor to contribute to this book along with my fellow movement ambassadors. 


And I owe a large part of that to you all!


Nearly four years ago I embarked on this journey, this passion of mine, to do my part in instilling in young women the things that I carry with me as tools everyday:
   

   1. Fearlessness
   2. Determination
   3. Dedication
   4. Resilience 
   5. Teachability

So this post is in honor of you beautiful young women who continually inspire me to live, lead and walk this life of FEARLESSNESS daily!

The road is never easy, the path is never clear of obstacles, but I promise you, if you give it your all, the path you choose will be successful!

-- #GirlFearless

No comments:

Post a Comment