Friday, November 16, 2012

Malaia Simms is GirlFearless!


GirlFearless can have multiple definitions depending on the person you ask. To a rebel, GirlFearless can mean living as if you don’t have a care in the world. To an adventurer, GirlFearless can mean living as if there’s no tomorrow.

I however, believe that GirlFearless is about being PASSIONATE and UNBREAKABLE because when I think of FEARLESS I think of myself as rising to the top without anyone stopping me.  

GirlFearless is the key to my way of living. I take my FEARLESSNESS everywhere I go! I am a competitive swimmer and in swimming, FEARLESSNESS is a must have. When I dive into the pool, my  passion for winning drives me to the finish line.

One time during a race I dove into the pool late. I could’ve just let the racers leave me behind, but instead my passion allowed me to chase them and win the race. If I didn’t take my FEARLESSNESS with me I could have just let myself lose the race.

I also take it with me to school. In school you cannot let the distractions, such as unnecessary drama with friends, affect your grades. It is difficult to reach your fullest academic potential in school when you succumb to peer pressure. 

Someone who is GirlFearless will never allow themselves to be distracted by the actions of others. My FEARLESSNESS will never be a bad thing and that is why I have it with me at all times. 

IT IS MY WEAPON THAT LEADS ME TO SUCCESS!

--Malaia Simms (GirlFearless Blogger)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This post really inspires me to have FEARLESSNESS in what ever I do! Keep doing your thing girl! Your gonna go places! #FEARLESSNESS

    ReplyDelete