Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Establish Your Own Identity


I am ME, you are YOU...and isn't that a wonderful thing!

Yesterday, Harriette Cole (former editor of Essence and Ebony magazine) spoke at our Black History Month event at my company on the topic of "Claiming Your Value".

And there was one message in particular I'd like to share with you: "You must establish your own identity as you move through life." @Digitas #harriettecole #BHMDigitasZO

This is exactly what the #GirlFearless movement is about.

Its the desire to be your own person, to do what YOU like, and live the life YOU want to live in spite of what others may think or how they think you should live your life.

You must strive to be YOU no matter what!

I know...easier said than done and its taken me quite sometime to learn this myself. But as you mature, you'll understand more and more that your uniqueness is what defines you and will propel you through life.

Create your own identity and always be GIRL FEARLESS!!

--#GirlFearless

No comments:

Post a Comment