Monday, March 12, 2012

Seize Your Opportunities


I know I talk about this a lot so yup...here I go again!

At any age, its so very important to take full advantage of every opportunity you have and really think about how you can make the most of it.

Whether it be an opportunity to grow as an individual or even just help someone in need, every opportunity is a chance you have to make the most of that moment.

Sometimes this requires a great deal but often times it requires not much at all.

So I challenge you this week to really think about ways you can make the most of even the smallest of moments. I also challenge you to start to plan at least one thing you've been holding off on doing. Put pen to paper or thought into action and make it happen!

"Devote today to something so daring even you can't believe you're doing it."
Oprah”


--#GirlFearless

No comments:

Post a Comment