Tuesday, January 3, 2017

 
 
"The only way to begin, is to begin".
 
This is my motivation for picking up the virtual pen today. GirlFearless has been a passion of mine for quite some time but as life goes, sometimes other priorities get in the way.
 
As those who have come before me, its my passion and duty to be of service and help mentor. So today starts the rebirth of GirlFearless.

I'm more passionate than ever to help and grow with you young ladies!
 
If I've worked with you in the past I'll be reaching out soon.

And to anyone reading this, if you know of an 11-17 year old Girl Fearless who would be interested in partnering with me to blog and discuss their passions, concerns and how they live a GirlFearless life please message, inbox, text or call!
 
-- Best Wishes for a prosperous year

Diana (aka) GirlFearless


No comments:

Post a Comment