Tuesday, January 31, 2017

#Girl Fearless Welcomes Victoria Wheeler!!!


 
My name is Victoria Elizabeth Wheeler and I’m super excited to newest member of #Girl Fearless.

I just recently turned 12 years old and love playing basketball with my parks and rec team named Starzz. I’m a wing and power forward and my favorite part of playing basketball is the team. It makes me so happy to score because everyone cheers for me. And I like learning new things from my coaches too.

Being #Girl Fearless to me means that I will try to be strong and not scared of anything I want or have to do. I recently had  mouth surgery and that was super scary. It was painful too but I knew I had to be brave even though I thought I couldn’t go through with it. Soon I will have to have my tonsils removed as well and although I’m nervous about that I know that because I was fearless before I can be fearless again.

I’m excited about being #Girl Fearless and can’t wait to share more with you about my experiences.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment