Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm Not Perfect & I Love It!


And guess what, I really really do!

This certainly wasn't always the case however. For me, being perfect was part of being accepted. And it took me sometime well into my adulthood to recognize that its the imperfections that make me perfect just the way I am.

I have shortcomings, we all do, but I have now learned to admit those, to embrace those and to work toward strengthening those areas, if I so desire.

I even feel quite powerful knowing that there are things yet I have to learn, yet I have to do, yet I can push towards.

For instance, I'm not nearly as well versed on Geography or Politics as I would like to be. This I know, this I desire and this I pursue.

I feel extremely gifted to be apart of this movement I call #GirlFearless, and being fearless to me, is not at all about being perfect but being FEARLESS in the opportunities that I have no matter what they may be.

So my beautiful ladies, BE IMPERFECT, BE FEARLESS!!


--#GirlFearless

No comments:

Post a Comment