Friday, January 27, 2012

Reflect, Prepare and Have Fun!


I love Fridays...who doesn't?!!!

And Friday's for me is a great opportunity to reflect on what happened throughout the week, what I learned, what I procrastinated on (for you guys I bet it was some homework or projects that are probably due Monday (hmmm mmmm) :)

Its also a great time to prepare for the week ahead. If you're anything like me, you're thinking...who wants to think about the week ahead when you haven't even gotten to the weekend?

Well, before your weekend activities begin, try taking 15 minutes to write a list of the things you a) need to do and b) want to accomplish for the week ahead.

Make it quick, simple and painless. Be sure to add in a few fun or new things and post the list somewhere you can easily see it everyday.

Just giving yourself that framework already puts you ahead of the game and sets you up perfectly for a productive week ahead.

And now,its time to have fun! I know I am :)

Have a wonderful weekend young ladies!

--#GirlFearless

No comments:

Post a Comment